2.27.2009

MoCo

I bought model congress sweatpants. And they say "MOCO" on the ass. I love that.

Thursday something funny happened in math.
Yar: Why do lumberjacks like statistics? Because they get to work with logs!
Sam: (disgruntled) My log joke was better.
Eleni: (in her quiet happy way) No it wasn't.

Sam's log joke was something about logs being natural and the number e. It was sort of roundabout. Katie and I tried to help him save it, but he would not listen.

My bill passed! It was exciting and great. Now I get to argue everyone else's. No more timidity for Clara. I didn't want to offend anyone before they had to vote for me... but not so much anymore.
Not that I'm going to like, tear everyone down. I tend to be in favor of bills, just for the sake of being in favor. I'm an optimist.
I also love amendments.

Today is our long day. I'm more excited for tomorrow. We may see big papa.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: