2.14.2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's day is an interesting holiday.

Pros:
  • It's festive
  • Pink is among my favorite colors
  • Love is a great thing
  • Candy is wonderful
  • Cupid is kind of cute
  • It's an excuse to be enthusiastic
  • If you're in a relationship, you can go out and be romantic and whatnot
Cons:
  • Some single people get mopey about it (I talked to a few people yesterday who said they were going to wear all black in spirit of 'singles awareness day')
  • It's kind of awkward if you're in a relationship
  • It's rather awkward if you're not, but good friends of yours are
  • There's nothing to do that night if you're not, because other people are out.
  • Red isn't a flattering color
  • Ask Daphne and Apollo; Cupid's a vicious little brat
In the end, I like holidays. So yeah, I basically wore head to toe pink today, with cheap CVS beads and everything.

On another note, I've decided tiaras need to be in style. Because I almost wore one today (it was pink). And I didn't, but I decided it was a good look for me.
So I might rock that look in the near future.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: