2.12.2009

I like Grapes

On an unrelated note...

Sam: Wouldn't it be cool if, in economics there were a formula to account for human irrationality?
Me: Yeah, but you can't like, multiply all your decisions by 54.7
Mr H: Haha, "Oh no, I'm off by a factor of 1.15! If I just divided my life choices by 1.15, I'd be much happier!"

I cracked up.

Me: I like wordplay.
Alexis: Wordplay?
Me: Yeah
Alexis: Okay, I thought you said something else.

That pervert. This is the girl sometimes known as the "pubic touch lady", seeing as she has a tendency to mishear things. Most notably...

Mr B: Are you guys familiar with therapeutic touch?
Alexis: Yeah
Mr B: Okay, well that's what we're going to do.
Alexis: Wait, what? Oh I thought you said pubic touch.

When I start laughing, it's hard for me to stop. Especially in musical practice. I have some theories on that:
  1. Musical practice is funny
  2. At the end of the day I'm too tired to control myself
  3. It's become a thing (i.e. once I realize I'm doing it again, that makes it worse)
Will B has a problem with this. Actually both Wills have a problem with this (we have 4 guys in the musical. Half of them are named Will). It's possible that most people have a problem with this. But they're all haters.

Will B: Clara, when that little demon in your head tells you to start laughing... resist.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: