2.27.2009

Cath is my hero

Cath: (Being awesome and enthusiastic)
Me: Did your bill pass or something?

She is having a silly moment and it is funny.
She just described how she intends to introduce herself to a guy she met in a stairwell (oh, connotations). I won't write it though, because out of context it might reflect badly on Cath's character, only if you don't know Cath.
But I do. And take my word for it- she is funny and has marvelous character.

My committee is super awesome... I like it a lot.
Shoutout to Red Senate- Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions! Loves!

Cath: My bill passed! And even the scary intense guys supported me!
Jamila: (implies that they may have been more amenable to supporting her bill due to her attire)
Cath: What? You mean it wasn't my natural charm or intellect?
Me: You're super charming. You just also happen to be incredibly attractive.
Cath: ... it's a burden.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: