2.23.2009

Studying for latin

Or rather, blogging about it.
And by means of blogging, procrastinating.
I also have to work on a history project... Yikes. And House is on tonight, and I'm not missing it. I'm fairly certain it's about a hermaphrodite.

I read Middlesex last year for school. I'd been meaning to read it anyway. Anyways, it's about a hermaphrodite. And it's really good. I recommend it. 

Now it sounds like I have a thing about hermaphrodites. In the same way I have a thing for propaganda and the Nazi party. I don't like, aspire to participate in any of these things, but I find them fascinating. You know?
Not that hermaphrodites are like Nazis. They're not like, evil. Oh god.
I am digging a hole for myself.

Anyway, here's a funny conversation to distract you from that rambling.
Savannah: Let's move the chairs so they face the TV
Will B: Um, let's move the TV to face the chairs
Savannah: We can't do that. They're all facing different ways
Me: I'll move your TV to face the chairs
Savannah: *giggles*
Will B: Oh god, you're going to blog that, aren't you?
Me: Yep.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: