10.19.2009

Another day, another college

Woke up to a completely beautiful non-rainy Williamstown morning with gorgeous leaves and sky. And I went to a couple classes. And then we got on the road again.
I fell asleep. It was sweet.

I'm listening to my 'Purchased' iTunes playlist backwards. It's like rewinding my life. In preparation for my brief return to Potomac, of course.

Then we got to Brown and I used my excellent navigation skills to get Sandy and I to Au Bon Pain. Take note, I'd been to Providence once before in my life, last March, for all of three hours. I was very impressed with my vague recollections of where I was supposed to be going. Anyway, I had a bagel.

I started having a great conversation with a vaguely familiar-looking girl in the admissions office. Turns out she was Anni, a girl whom I had friended on facebook after meeting her once or twice at some parties. That was literally our conversation-

Me: So where are you from?
Anni: McLean
Me: Are you serious?!
Anni: What's your name?
Me: Clara
Anni: I think we're facebook friends.
Me: Oh my god, you're Yazzy's friend! I stalk your videos sometimes!

It was a pretty cool randomly-small-world moment.

Then I went to the chorus practice with my super cool host, because she's musically oriented, and I got to try to sightread the Alto II part of something by Handel. I am not an Alto II, and Handel is hard to sightread, but it was fun all in all.

Why are all colleges so great? It really makes it hard to be decisive.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Katie said...

Eleni and I know that ABP very well!

and yourealmosthereyourealmosthereyourealmosthere.

yay!