10.12.2009

What a completely functional family!

Nothing weird about us at all!

Last night we were having dinner and everyone was harassing me for letting things not work out with this wonderful boy from summer 08, which was completely not fair, because he lived in San Jose and I didn't want to deal with that.
So then my lovely mother brings up a certain other boy that I ended up hanging out with that summer.
Me: Oh shut up! I was in a terrible mood! I was tired!
Mom: ... I needed the money!

That's right, my mom called me a prostitute. We have fun.
I have a super awesome judgmental family.

Then we explained to grace that dark chocolate and red wine are healthy, and we toasted to resveratrol.
I hope to go shopping today. Also, perhaps, swimming. I like vacation.

Love always,
Clara

2 comments:

Daphna said...

i must say, in this context, your mom wasn't too far off. KIDDING. love you and hope you're enjoying your travels!

Katie said...

I was actually just thinking about the herpes chart in relation to the Bible as Lit class. (I'm assuming I know what you're referring to.)

Have fun on your vacation! In a week and a half-ish you'll be here!