10.24.2009

Where the Wild Things Are

That was a great movie. I just went to see it this evening. And almost cried, which is rare for me to do in movies. But oh, what a great movie.

Then the bunch of us went back to Isabella's house and chilled. And we played the sexual fantasy game, which is only mildly less inappropriate than it sounds. Very fun.

I love the way people here love each other. There is seriously so much love in this school. I can't even explain it, but I was musing on it tonight when all the guys were having their adorable bromances and such.
We're a family, sort of. In the sense that while we're not always best friends, we've known each other long enough and been through enough madness together to have this sort of love.
I feel like a walking cliche.
That's alright.

Of course, the flip side of this is that sometimes you know people too well, to the point that everything is predictable.
... Nah. We're very dynamic people.
That said, I love the fact that I can reinsert myself into this school with very little difficulty. Like my chair was just sitting there empty.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: