10.27.2009

Being Frustrated with Words

Me: Why isn't there a 'u' in forty? There's a 'u' in four!
Matt: ... oh, that was my fault. I made that decision...
Me: Why would you do that?
Matt: I was really tired
Chloe: What?
Matt: I wrote the first dictionary.

It's pajama day. I'm wearing my snuggie.
Tonight I'm going to have dinner with Stephanie!

Actually, I just took off my snuggie. Those things are really warm.

Hanna: You aren't fully utilizing your snuggie. You could be typing on your laptop and covered by a warm blanket!
Taylor: Yeah! You could be robbing a bank and wearing a snuggie! Or climbing a tree and wearing a snuggie!

John Henry: I don't think celebrities should be separate in jail.
Me: But think about it. What if you were in jail, and T-Pain showed up. You would be like "This is sweet. I'm on a boat... in jail... with T-Pain!"

I meant T.I. I think, seeing as he's actually going to jail or something. I get my rappers-whose-names-begin-with-T mixed up.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: