10.07.2009

My schedule

So I've realized I have a million and a half things that seem to be coming up and threatening to eat me, so I'm making a list of them.
  • I have a Theory of Knowledge essay due tomorrow
  • I need to get ahead on physics and psychology
  • National Novel Writing Month starts soon
  • College applications
  • I have to figure stuff out for the a cappella group and for the sports spirit awesomeness and all of it.
Although I'm looking forward to that.

This class has a lot of super random fictional familial relationships. Mariam and Percy just got divorced and now Mariam is going after Boyuan, but Boyuan and Lyna are dating, but Lyna is Mariam's mother.
Me: Are you going after your mother's boyfriend? Because that's really scandalous.

Looking at it, there really isn't all that much on my plate right now, but it feels like a lot because... I don't know why. Probably because it's first semester senior year, and I'm falling into the typical traps.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: