10.26.2009

A pretty good day

This morning, before I woke up, I was stressing out like crazy. I'm not sure exactly what that means, except that perhaps my subconscious is trying to drive me off the deep end.

The day got better as it went on. I didn't get lost driving around Bethesda and Spring Valley. That's always a plus.

Then, continuing the upward trend of the day, I went for coffee with Eleni and Claire! Hooray for coffee! It was great. We hadn't had coffee together properly in a really long time. We discussed college and such, and other sorts of things, and it was just fantastic.

I got back to the place where I am staying, with family friends, and decided I didn't want to do physics homework, but I did want to work on my senior page. It turned into this giant awesome collage project that has given me awesome inspiration for life in general. I also heard great stories from Wyatt (the greatest fourth grader ever) about how he's tough because he used to get beaten up a lot in kindergarten. I said that was hardcore.

But wait! It gets even better! We all went out for frozen yogurt! And then I got to help Merritt with her math homework, and they were doing number theory! Isn't that exciting?
Okay, I thought it was. I love these kids.

Overall, a good day.
And I'm going to Breakfast Club tomorrow, so that means tomorrow will start off on a good foot. Upward trends are wonderful.

Love always,
Clara

2 comments:

Katie said...

Spring Valley? What's in Spring Valley other than me?

clara said...

People for college who I vaguely needed to impress. It was cool actually, he was giving me directions back to mclean, and he was like "if you go up here, you reach tilden street" and i was like "okay, say no more."