5.12.2010

i better stay away from that plant

Yesterday I was looking at my genetic profile (thanks dad!) and discovered that I have higher than average odds of becoming addicted to heroin. I told Eleni this.

Just now, the Bio kids came out of their last class.
Eleni was carrying a plant.

Me: What's that?
Eleni: It's a poppy plant!
Me: Are you going to make heroin?
Eleni: Yes! And I'm going to give it to you, because you're so likely to get addicted!
Me: Oh no!

It was sort of the quintessential Eleni-Clara conversation.
I talked to mom this morning. They still have guests up to their ears. Including:
  • Our old neighbors
  • A woman who served on a board with dad, who was 80 years old, and got the flu while she was there.
  • My aunt's friend from high school (?)
  • The man who used to sell my dad clothes (??)
I really don't know how they're doing it.

I'm so happy to be done with APs. The latin kids are still stressing out about their last one. That was me last year... hah. AP Latin.

I still have a math exam though. Not an AP exam. Just an exam. Apparently the internet has dehumanized me to my online teachers, so they have no compassion for my senioritis-induced laziness.
Blah.

Love always,Clara