5.04.2010

pissed off

So I came to this country to do APs.
Or, I came to this country to see my friends, under the guise of needing to take APs. I even arrived on saturday, so that I'd be semi-over my jet lag by tomorrow, the date of my first hypothetical AP.
Except, oh wait.

Someone in the bureaucracy did something wrong (shocker of the day). And now my APs start on May 20th. And end May 26th.
What the fuck?

Can I just say that I had no intention of knowing anything about physics or calculus by that point? I had scheduled a brain-erasing appointment on May 14th. I was excited for it.
And now, they insist that I keep my brain going for another two weeks?! Are they insane?! I can't retain this information. Its weight is bearing down on me already. It's going to fall, and I could either struggle to hold it up or I could let it drop now. I think that's what I'm going to do.

This is how I feel. This is how I am going to handle this.

Senior spring has been too hard and I am tired of putting myself under this pressure and I want to stop so that's what I'm going to do.

Anger anger anger. I legit wanted to cry when I got this new schedule. I told people I had to sneeze (which was also true) to explain the legitimate tears in my eyes.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: