5.24.2010

new music monday!

My mentioning the day of the week in the title of this post seems to imply that I'll have new music every monday. I assure you, this is not the case; I simply have a fondness for alliteration. Actually, I realized today, that it's been almost a month since I've had a real, serious, music binge.

First, let me link you to this. Listen to it. Right now.

I invented that name for it. Where I found it, it was called the a capella version, but that is misleading. Also, it reminds me of music one would hear at a flower shop.

Also, I downloaded a big bunch of music between yesterday and today!

Cello Song (Nick Drake cover) - The Books
Don't Think Twice It's Alright (Bob Dylan cover) - Metric
Tipsy In The Sun - The White Panda
Praise Outkast - The White Panda
Don't Break My Heart - B.o.B
Not Lost (Feat T.I.) - B.o.B
Toxic (16 Bit Dubstep Remix) - Yael Naim
Punkroses - Daft Punk + Outkast
A Juicy Intro (Ha! Yes Remix) - Notorious B.I.G. + the XX
Islands is the Limit - Notorious B.I.G. + the XX
Bad Romance (Lady GaGa Cover) - Lissie
Gregory and the Hawk (Protohype Remix) - Boats and Birds
VCR (the XX cover) - The Antlers
Buzzin Ft. Wale (DJ Skeet Skeet & Cory Nitta Remix) - Shwayze
And, of course,
I Gotta Feeling (Black Eyed Peas Cover) - I Am Noxious

Basically, I've got a cover/remix fetish (or I've been spending all of my time listening to hypem). It's awesome.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: