5.02.2010

party in the u.s.a.

I'm back in my country!
Sorry for not blogging yesterday. I did a wee bit of babysitting before passing out at 8:30 or something. It was super.
Today was a lot of wandering around tysons, and getting a phone. I spent almost two hours in the at&t store. It was insanity.
Of course, I brought it on myself by not calling the bank and letting them know that I'd be in America and not Switzerland; their brilliant (usually wonderful) algorithms decided I'd been the victim of fraud and froze my credit card, so I had to call them and explain. It was super. I got to share all of this personal information in the middle of the at&t store.

Now I'm living with Isabella which is marvelous. We had dinner with Eleni and Katie tonight.

Katie: The beltway is really good for going from far places to near places.
Me: Yeah... Roads are great.

We went to a vegetarian restaurant.

I'm coming to school tomorrow.

Hooray for lots of things.

Love always,Clara

No comments: