6.22.2010

i didn't take this photo

In fact, it's definitely not a photo at all.
It's one of Nick Cueva's profile pictures.
And it cracks me up like no other.

I just took a 4 hour nap and missed like, 3 phone calls, and completely screwed up my sleep cycle. Now Mom is calling me for like the fourth time and I'm not answering. Yes Mom I know you're reading this. Mom, I ignored your call because I am tired and your calling kept waking me up and now I resent your telephone presence.
Ohhh snap.

Now I'm not entirely sure what to do with myself. I really need to drop off film, but I'm fairly certain I slept past the closing time of most places. Although it's still broad daylight, at 7:18, which never fails to astound me. Late June is the greatest.

Anyway, I'm just here to raise my hands into the air and flail them about, as if there were no repercussions.

Love always,
Clara

P.S. What are the typical repercussions of raising one's hands in the air and flailing them about. What repercussions are we failing to acknowledge? That sounds like the basis for some bad policy to me.

No comments: