6.07.2010

lottery time

I just entered the lotteries for First Year Seminars and the Curricular Advising Program next year! I'm really excited about the ones I signed up for so I'm just going to post them right now.

First Year Seminars
  1. Fiction I (Literary Arts)
  2. Exploring the Fourth Dimension (Math)
  3. Empowering Youth: Insights from Research on Urban Adolescents (Education)
Curricular Advising Program
  1. The Meaning of Life (Philosophy)
  2. Personality (Cognitive Sciences)
  3. Digital Art (Modern Culture and Media)
Essentially I entered a lottery for every major I might be considering.
Doesn't it all sound so cool?
College is going to be the greatest thing ever.

Aside from the awesomeness (yeah my vocabulary is definitely Ivy League material thanks for asking) of studying the fourth dimension, college is going to be phenomenal. I'm so looking forward to not having to check in with parents or foster parents or whatever. If I want to come home at 2AM, I will. If I feel the desire to go to the library at the crack of dawn (these are all hypotheticals, obviously), I can do that.
Hooray for college.

So excited. But right now, I should be reading. So I'm going to do that.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

John White said...

Fiction I was my first choice FYS too! Hope to see you in class :) haha