6.24.2010

remember the light across the sky


remember the light across the sky, originally uploaded by csb324.

Is this not gorgeous?

Today was cool. I've come to the conclusion that my job is awesome.

Also, the ISB kids got their yearbooks today! Is that not the greatest thing you have ever heard? I am so thrilled. It looks beast.
I flip through it and I can tell who designed each page. Like, some are straight Mariam, and some have Halima written all over them.

And then there are mine. Which are all over the place, by the way, because I spent an absurd amount of time working on the yearbook.

They cut out a lot of the text, which is probably ok because no one really reads it anyway. Struck me as interesting though.

The reason I know this is that I went to school today at like, five. Why? No reason really. Chris called and was like "Come to school" and I didn't really have anything better to do.
It was fun. Emily and I played soccer with the guys. We were Team Awesome.

Anyone: [scores goal]
Us: Yeah, that's us! Team Awesome! Another point for Team Awesome!

It was the pinnacle of intensity.

Now I'm going to eat tortellini and play guitar.

Sorry the blog's been a bit mundane. My life's been a bit mundane in the greatest way possible. I'm long overdue for some kind of incredibly awkward experience though, so keep reading. I promise, it's coming.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: