6.14.2010

red vs. blue

Today was red blue day. We (blue, of course) dominated.
I was about to make some snarky comment about how we always dominate and then I realized this was the first time we've won in like, 4 years.
So maybe it wouldn't be justified.

Blogging about red blue day reminded me of vlogging about red blue day and so I'm going to embarrass myself



Feel free to check out the comments on that beauty... they're priceless.

Speaking of random flashbacks, Daphna and I just had this conversation on facebook-
Daphna
i was going through random old things and apparently you said this at some point in time: "Oh I have a hilarious story about Hannah Montana and nihilism and my friend's brother by the way."
Me
hahahahahahaha
i think i remember what that was about
no joke. beginning of sophomore year.
It had to do with John Gee, High School Musical 2, and the fact that I'd just come home from existentialist camp.

I feel like I'm catching this nostalgia bug that's been going around. Justifiably so.
Tomorrow is the last day of school as I know it.
Yikes.

There's always Phil to take my mind off things. He does so by engaging me in fascinating discussions about the purpose of organized religion.
Phil
god invented confession so christians could run around and have wild orgies with midgets and animals and not feel bad about it
Me
I see, I see
Love always,
Clara

No comments: