6.23.2010

ipad: useful for reading boobs

Yesterday was fun. I've decided this summer is going to be fantastic. I don't know why it took me so long to come to this conclusion, but I'm glad that I have, and I think that's all that matters really.
There was a water fight at school, so I turned up to take some pictures, which didn't turn out quite as well as I had hoped. It's hard to catch the action, interestingly enough, when thirty kids are running around a blacktop with water balloons and you're trying to stay out of the splash zone.
Then I hung out for a bit, since I didn't have much else to do.
Chris was around, but he had basketball practice, so he sort of had an excuse to be there (unlike the rest of us).

Chris: What are you guys still doing here? Don't you have lives?
Me: Well, it's chill out here or go home and play with my dog.
Anine: Yeah, it's chill here or go home and play with mySELF!
[weird looks are exchanged all around]

I don't remember what they (Emily and Anine) are theoretically pointing at in this picture. I just remember that they wanted to make that face.


Hm. Very questionable.

Then I came home and talked to David. He has successfully captured his father's iPad.
David
AND its how i want to read the newspaper next year, which means I won't have to ask for a weekend subscription to the nytimes for my birthday
THRIFTINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me
hahaha
ipad=thrifty
David
AND i will read boobs on it!
BOOKS
Me
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
b and k aren't even near each other on the keyboard. I really don't know where he was going with that.

Love always,
Clara

P.S. Google Analytics tells me how people arrive at this site, and I'm hoping some really bizarre search terms lead to this post.

No comments: