6.13.2010

the pre-graduation frenzy

Did I not blog for two days? Maybe it was just one. In any case, I feel very guilty for that. Two days ago my parents came back into town, so I stayed in that night and chilled with them. I definitely could have blogged two days ago, and I'm just not sure whether I did, so, if I didn't, that's why.
Yesterday was full to the brim with shopping for dresses and getting one's nails done (in a beautiful turquoise color) and going to graduation parties. So that was chill but a little bit insane in its own way.
Today there was a brunch and I ate a fantastic waffle.
Tomorrow is red blue day and red is going down. And we'll get our yearbooks.
Tuesday is the last day of school, of high school, or even k-12 school, ever. Which is completely mind-blowing.
And then there's Wednesday. Graduation day.
That's essentially what's been going on. Apologies if I'm missing in action a bit. There are a lot of real-life obligations that I have to attend to first.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: