6.03.2010

in which i use the word 'integrity' twice

I had a dream last night that I'd just arrived at Brown and I was rushing for a sorority, and they gave me all these forms with really stressful questions on them, and then once I finished the forms they told me that I'd filled out the wrong ones.
Then something happened with ladders. Or windows?
Dreams are hard to remember clearly and even harder to explain in any coherent way, but here I am trying.

I essentially spent the whole day out reading. Started at Greenberry's, stayed there for a while, then walked over to the Subway near there. The guy at the cash register was cute. We flirted briefly. I felt like an eighth grader. Then I sat in Subway and read for about an hour. At which point Eleni texted me and invited me to work with her at Java Shack, so I hopped in my car (his name is Benny, by the way, and he's a white volvo S40) and headed over.
We sat there for a while in relative silence, me reading, her taking an "Integrity Quiz" on which she scored 100%.
And then there was a thunderstorm, and I drove her home, and then Mackenzie and I had dinner or appetizers or something.

I've had good luck with my mix CDs lately. I think this one is charmed, and I'm going to hold on to it for situations where I need a charmed mix CD.

I believe in some pretty crazy shit. Such as charmed mix CDs and cars with names and personalities. But all of it has worked for me so far.
I also believe I live a basically charmed life, like that song that was popular in like, sixth grade, but my life is less saccarine than the song.

Also, for the record, I've been called naive and blindly optimistic.
Just so that I can present both sides of the story.
Journalistic integrity is totally my forte.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: