2.07.2011

i feel busy

And yet somehow still not busy enough.
I've taken to planning out my days by the hour. It makes me very nervous when I have nothing planned.

This is one of those times when I suppose that I might be losing my mind.

I guess I've always been a control freak. One of the most oft repeated bits of family folklore involves me having some kind of crying fit as a baby, and quieting down when Mom lifted me to the light switch, so that I might control the lights.
That's just me.

Anyway, this feeling that there is an hour of the day that is unaccounted for is very unsettling. Anything could happen during that time, and it would be my fault, because I hadn't planned for something in particular to happen during that time!
The flaw in this thinking is that more than half the time something unexpected happens, it's a good unexpected thing.

This all leads me to one crucial question: What should I do between 7 and 8 tomorrow night?
Answer: I'm going to pencil in "play sushi cat."

(If you don't know what Sushi Cat is, you need to google it right now.)

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Lisa Maria Koßmann said...

Sushi Cat is adorable! I just googled it and started to play. My plannings for today are ruined ...