2.28.2011

some music!

I have found myself with an inordinate amount of free time on this Monday afternoon. I'm hoping I don't waste all of it. Free time is a valuable resource.

I've used the last little segment of it downloading some new songs.

Change Of Seasons - Sweet Thing
When I Grow Up (Fever Ray cover) - First Aid Kit
Acid Raindrops - People Under the Stairs
Whirring - The Joy Formidable
Ambien (Sleepy Trip) - Lil Wayne vs. Passion Pit
Miracles - Norwegian Recycling
June Hymn - The Decemberists
Sparks Fly - Taylor Swift
Burning Stars - Mimicking Birds
Sunnier Days - Criminal Mischief

By the way, Sunnier Days is exclusive to readers of NATUREGRAFFITI, which happens to belong to a girl on my hall. You guys should check it out.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Lisa Maria Koßmann said...

You should definitely listen to the original Fever Ray song. The whole album is special and awesome.