2.24.2011

on the floor

I think Nicole has a great laugh. Andrew disagrees.

Andrew: Nicole, you need to find a different way of laughing.

I'm sitting on Val and Isabel's floor pretending to study for my public health exam tomorrow morning. It's not really working. People keep doing entertaining things.

Dan: You guys, some polls are good, and some polls are bad, and some polls are misleading, and some polls are not misleading... and we should listen to the not misleading ones.
Andrew: I'm glad you tacked that last bit on there. I was confused.

Dan and Andrew appear to have had a less than stimulating Political Process lecture this morning. Did you know that polls are not always right?

Teddy is outlining his master plan to download several terabytes of data from twitter, so that when some of us inevitably become famous, sell it to people with questionable intentions. I just hope that by the time I'm in a position to need to worry about that kind of thing, exposing drunk tweets will be the kind of news story that they play on a summer afternoon instead of running the "Oh wow it's hot outside" clip.

Also, I hope my drunk tweets aren't too incriminating. I do talk a lot about sex, but most of those are quotes, and I think that it's because Brown kids are a very liberated bunch. Or it's because we're college kids, and that's basically what we do.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: