2.02.2011

irritable

Today I did not leave my room early enough to feel that I had time for a slow, relaxed breakfast, which really is something I prioritize.
It is sort of raining right now. That would be okay except that a couple days ago, I lost my hat. I do have another hat, but it would clash with what I'm wearing right now, so logic dictated that I go out without a hat, obviously.
Now my hair is wet. There were more people in the Ratty than usual; I suspect an intruding sports team. Everyone was shouting. It all put me in one of those moods when I want to murder everyone. Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who gets these moods? I'm not a big fan.
Then the only place to sit was right in front of the door. I could have sat on the other side of the room, but I didn't trust myself to walk that far with my cereal, because I always spill it all over the damn place anyway, and why make it worse?
So I was cold, because the wind came in every time someone opened the door. And then I came to class, in the rain, and almost slipped on the ice, and almost died, and then Stefan asked me how I was.
And I was set on this downward spiral that is the first hour of my day. Because I've been awake for an hour.

To hell with this. I'm buying another hat today.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: