2.20.2011

tweeple

Teddy says I'm a twerson. He's a twerson too. So is Lucas, but Lucas is a mute twerson so he doesn't count. He seems to think that all tweets are inane. He is obviously wrong.
Teddy proved this last night by reading some of mine aloud in the hallway.

Teddy: On the tenth of february, Clara took time out of her busy schedule to tweet, "Busy busy busy. Really this time." This was just hours after tweeting, "I just like the word fellate."
Me: That was a quote!
Teddy: On the eleventh, she tweeted, "Lucas has had a hell of a time with his feet," and, just moments later, "Lucas just took off his pants" question mark, exclamation point, question mark, exclamation point.
Me: Well, I was alarmed.

Teddy tweets too though, albeit less frequently. And I can call him out on it. Just three days ago, he tweeted "Chunder in the sink by 11.30. Respect to anon."
I would try to embarrass him with more relatively inane things, but I'm realizing now that most of his tweets are either directed at someone or related to soccer, or both.

The moral of this story is that everyone should get twitter because we all have quasi-interesting things that we want to say and no one to say them to sometimes.
Maybe that's just me and I now sound like a terribly lonely pathetic creature. I assure you this is not the case, and anyone who has met me can vouch for the fact that I rarely hesitate to say whatever thought that enters my mind, interesting or otherwise.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: