4.24.2011

good christians

My mother used to tell me that her parents would go out on a saturday night, have a wild time, and stay out late enough to stumble into church on sunday in the same clothes.
I'd like to say that I have made time to change my clothes.
Therefore, I'm not quite as badass as my grandparents.

Yet.

Last night was pretty fun though. I'm getting better at beer pong.
The turning point, for me, was beginning to use the Stefan method, which is rather unlike most other methods. I couldn't describe it because I don't know the right words to use (flicking? backhand? topspin?) but he should definitely make instructional videos sometime. I held my own last night, which is a first.

This has been tales of debauchery on Easter Weekend, with your host, Clara Beyer.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: