4.27.2011

sunshine

Yesterday, it was sunny and warm. I had almost forgotten how much I like sunny and warm.
Val and Nicole and I lay outside on the quiet green for a while. They had told me they were going there to study, but I don't think any studying actually happened.
That's fine by me.

Val accidentally pulled Nicole's hair.

Val: I'm going to use this to clone you.
Me: We could have an army of baby Nicoles
Nicole: I would not trust a baby to be raised here. They would all become alcoholics.
Me: They could use the "It's freshman year!" excuse though.
Nicole: "It's freshman year... of our lives!"

We discussed all kinds of things, including but not limited to my mother's history of dating gay men, what kind of sexual acts are permitted on wednesdays, and how to keep a secret.

I'm a big fan of sunshine.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: