4.18.2011

my next tweet

In 1989, Robert Provine* determined that people are thirty times more likely to laugh in a social situation than alone (indicating that laughter may primarily be a form of communication).
With that in mind, consider the fact that I just laughed out loud, alone in my room, at this website. Several times.

What it does, it appears, is take snippets of your old tweets and paste them together into new tweets. It's an enlightening process.

"You see my kids will find one of your sex playlist, he had to... pour water all of people explode!"

See? So now we're going to play a game, and no cheating is allowed. This game is called "Guess which tweets are made up and which tweets are real." I'm taking away any quotation marks because those are like hints.

  1. April sunset over Val really? You're like fucking classy ass ketchup website...
  2. Moleskin was the rabbit? it was awesome. i tell everyone about feudalism.
  3. And when I say bottle of course i mean lesbian sex tape.
  4. Oh yeah one of the aliens started petting billy
  5. I dance like fight club?! I'm all kinds of class happening here. I love keeney!
  6. AAAAH got em. trying to rape small children with that i'm coming at you. Run!
  7. I'm all day. Why stop now?
  8. I buttered no one. val needed to season no sex.
  9. Wow we have to live with zapped hippocampi sucked at dinner. We so that's not in the library.
  10. Is it... space cooties?
  11. I'm going to start a masquerade. I've made this weekend. Hope you're one to a relaxing nature cd!
  12. Everyone got so much. Prepositions are gross generalizations. all before and willing. For pizza.
  13. I love dystopian novels! ... My boobs feel hot.
  14. Hot afternoon sun, I buttered no santa claus in music! see? yep, none. yeah, well acquainted with that!
  15. Living the life. Rockstar lifestyle. White chocolate bread pudding. This is a vignette.
Five of those were real. I'm of the opinion that all of them were hilarious. It must say something about the absurdity of college that any of these exist.

Love always,
Clara

*For some reason, Robert Provine's wikipedia page only exists in spanish. Google translate does a pretty good job sorting it out though. Anyway, that is neither here nor there.

2 comments:

Daphna said...

3, 4, 8, 13, 15? is it creepy that i'm fairly certain that's a fairly accurate guess?

B.H.E. Becker said...

3,4,5,10,15