4.06.2011

it's too early in the morning and i shouldn't be allowed to blog

This may be rambly. To think that at one time I was actually sitting in Latin class at this hour of the morning. It's completely preposterous.

Stephanie had her baby yesterday! I'm an aunt! You can read about it in Politico if you want to.

That was the event of greatest consequence yesterday. Other than that not much happened. I have this healthcare essay that I keep asking to finish itself, and it keeps on refusing.
Today I'll go to Starbucks though and show it who's boss.

I'm up this early, by the way, because Spring Weekend tickets went on sale at eight this morning, so I've been trying to get the internet to work to my liking for the past twenty minutes. I'm beginning to suspect that no tickets were actually available until 8:15, but I managed to get some, so I'm happy as a clam.

Spring Weekend is next weekend, and it is said to be an epic event. We shall see.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Katie said...

"I'm an aunt! You can read about it in Politico if you want to" = very cool to say.