4.15.2011

the world. it's global.

David: I just found out that New Zealanders like to be called kiwis.
Me: Oh yeah! I have some kiwi friends!
David: I love kiwis! They're so... juicy!
Me: Very.
David: And sometimes, when they're inappropriate, they can be seedy.

Those seedy kiwis. I haven't skyped with David in way too long.
We're going to take over the country later. It's just simpler for everyone. We've already got the necessary egos to be dictators.

Me: Oh! I've never been to Hawaii! Can we go to Hawaii when we're president?

It always catches me off guard how much better I feel about life when I catch up with my old friends.

Me: I mean, we should have a secure border, but who can blame people for wanting to get out of Mexico?
David: Yeah. I can attest that unless you're being chaperoned around for eight days by the Mexican Kennedeys, it's not a great place to live.

Our lives are ridiculous. We are the Serena Van Der Woodsens of our campuses and future leaders of the free world. I actually half believe this.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: