4.18.2011

spring is a waiting time

That is what I think. I think that summer flows, and autumn happens whether you like it or not, and winter is a dreary thing that one must make interesting on one's own (you know how I do), and spring is a weird time that has a lot to do with waiting for summer. It's kind of warm up here, but not warm enough, and I've basically resigned myself to the fact that time is just going to tumble forward largely uneventfully for the next month, and then I'll go home.

Then it will be summer and I'm going to Italy and I have a feeling I'm going to get really into the sort of hip hop that suits me (this happens when it's warm out, almost exclusively) like Childish Gambino.

Right now, though, I'm feeling the types of songs that I could fall asleep to, because to be honest I'd be just as happy if I slept for the next month (besides the small fact that my finals do in fact have to get done, and I don't trust my sleeping self to do as well as I know my wakeful self is capable of)

The Moment - Boris Smile
New Romantic - Laura Marling
What Will Become of Us - Passenger
Take Me Home - Germany Germany
Working Poor - Horse Feathers
Girl U Want (DEVO cover) - Freelance Whales
Thousand Ways - The Tallest Man On Earth
The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot - Brand New

Love always,
Clara

No comments: