4.24.2011

as productive as ever, really

The kids are playing risk. I'm sitting here trying to read about the international comparisons of health care systems. Focus, though, is a hard thing to gather.

Hannah: Did we win?
Andrew: Yes. By the skin of our trousers.
Hannah: Trousers don't have skin!
Dan: They do if they're human trousers.
Mark: They're skintight.

I've had all kinds of epic productivity plans today, and in fact I have done the following:

  • Gone to Easter services.
  • Eaten.
  • Taken a nap.
  • Walked to Tea in Sahara and then turned back.
  • Discovered the new frozen yogurt place.

It's been a really good day.

Hannah: We should attack Iceland. Boop boop boop, pow!
Andrew: Those are noises.
Hannah: I think I made it perfectly clear what I want to do!

Love always,
Clara

No comments: