4.04.2011

the last few days, in a nutshell

Apologies for the lack of blogging over the last couple days. I've been back at school, and very busy being back at school.

That said, the past few days have been uneventful. On Saturday I took a seven hour train ride from Washington back to Providence, watched a bunch of the first season of Greek, and read a ton. Upon getting back to school, I found myself more or less alone for a little while. Around 11, other people appeared, and we went to get crepes.

Yesterday I woke up, had breakfast, read The New Yorker (I love having time to just sit down and do that), cleaned my room, basically did mundane but relaxing things. A bunch of us went to Johnny Rockets, and both Ken and I spilled something on Valerie. It was all Ken's fault. I swear.

Now I'm sitting in class. It's Health Care, and today's lecture is an introduction to the regulatory system. The professor literally just said that there is no topic that sounds more dry than an introduction to healthcare regulation.

Of course, now we're talking about wrongly removed limbs and metal parts left in patients' brains. It's a bit like a horror film.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: