4.28.2011

out of order!

Last night, it was Audrey's birthday, so we sat in her room and discussed sexual practices in parliamentary procedure. If you want to stalk my twitter feed, you may find it entertaining.

Now, I'm trying to motivate myself to do anything. My first class today isn't until five (Syntax was cancelled -- PaulyJ is going to a conference or something), so I have a large window of time that I could theoretically be sleeping.
Except that I have a cogsci exam in six days that I don't feel half prepared for.

The best thing to do, it appears, is to post my schedule online here so that I can be held accountable if and when I don't hold to it.
I will hang out in my room and waste time however I please until one, at which point I will go to the ratty and have lunch (vegan nuggets! Steamed broccoli! Potentially a slice of eggplant ricotta pizza!). Then I will go to the SciLi and work on my Brain Damage outline until four. At four I'll go back to my room, recollect myself, and get ready for the last fiction class.

I may shed a tear for fiction class.
David
i mean, who wants to date a european male model anyways?
(don't answer that)
Me
(wasn't going to)
David
alright, well I'm over it. turns out she is kinda a whore so i hope she gives his sophisticated hipster ass herpes
I really love David's stories. Princeton sounds like Narnia or something.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: