9.09.2008

Busy busy busy

The lack of blogging yesterday was appalling.
I personally felt appalled.

That's over. I was really busy yesterday, what with canoeing, doing math homework, reading about chemistry, etc.
I was really busy today too, actually, but that consisted more of going out to dinner with my mom and watching Gossip Girl online. I missed it yesterday, because I was too busy.

Now I'm fantastically un-busy, and might go to bed at ten, which would be absolutely amazing. I will be so focused and ready tomorrow morning. It will be fantastic.

We didn't have chorus today. I feel kind of incomplete. Tomorrow will be good.
It was also the first confusing-ish day of the new schedule (which makes infinitely less sense than the old one). We'll see how the next 8 days go, then I'll make a judgement.

Grace and Mom are freaking out about Sarah Palin. I'm trying to tell them to stop being so emotionally invested in something that looks about 50/50 right now. Be concerned, yes. Have an emotional meltdown, no.
If the communists got ahold of my family, those two could be convinced in an instant. And then they would dedicate themselves to promoting the cause.
Yikes.
Well, I'm glad at least that we're on the right side. 

Love always,
Clara

No comments: