9.04.2008

This is the first time

I've been legitimately tired before midnight in a long time.
I'm thinking going to sleep would be a good idea. 
A BAD idea was to start brainstorming my plot for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). Now I have a billion thoughts in my head about road trips to atlanta and big oil and mistaken identities.
it's like shakespeare, but modern.
and not good.
But incredibly fun to write.

National Novel Writing Month is basically the month (November) when you write a novel (50,000 words, roughly 100 pages). It's a blast and a half and I love it. This'll be my third year. 
I learned the first year that to keep going, you need a good plot.
I learned the second year that I am very much a fan of absurdity.
This year? An absurd plot, with more twists than a plate of spaghetti.
It is going to be epic.

Anyways, I am so tired, but I really want to start outlining it before I lose my enthusiasm. I should sleep. Good night, ducklings.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: