9.13.2008

Lazy Saturday

All apologies for the bloglessness of yesterday. I was at a friend's house after school. Sorry, life-having>blog-making

But today there is no life-having, so blog-making it is. 
I should do homework... that's why I came home. But I just can't bring myself to do it. It's just not on the cards right now. What I want to do is go to CVS, but there I will buy gum and then the gum will give me a stomach ache as it has been doing recently, and I really can't have that. Then I'll just be more melancholy and nothing will be fixed.

And then there's the fact that I'm checking my email obsessively, about once every two hours, because I'm... a stress case? It's a long story, but I will explain later if the situation permits.

I really ought to do something purposeful. Either homework or going out or something else, i don't know, but I can't just sit here.
The computer has become my lungs. It is probably unhealthy.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: