9.02.2008

Sixty pages

That's it. Sixty. At a page a minute, I could be done with this book in an hour.
But if I have to read one more sentence about some war in the 1600s, I might pass out.

Song of the moment, and I know I mentioned it earlier, is If I Never See Your Face Again (Maroon 5 feat. Rihanna). It strikes a chord with me (haha, what a pun) right now... I would say I'm not sure why, but it has something to do with a summer... thing, this summer.
Not that that was redundant. But that song is really making a lot of sense to me right now. Which is absolutely fine.

Now (still listening to that same CD) Walcott just came on shuffle. I like the line about getting out of Cape Cod (which is just about every line). Considering I've read about 175 pages about the Cape Cod area today, I REALLY like the idea of getting the hell out of Cape Cod.
"All the way to New Jersey, all the way to the Garden State, out of Cape Cod tonight"

Daphna went back home to New Jersey this morning. So I'm left by myself to read about Cape Cod and wait for my Holga pictures.
Ugh. 

Love always,
Clara

No comments: