9.10.2008

School.

It seems to be depriving me of 
a) time to write
b) interesting things to write about.

All apologies. Hopefully something interesting will happen soon. The tricky thing is that I've already decided no personal stuff goes here (there was an... incident, in 8th grade, with a message board on a website of mine, so I'm not going there again), so that's out, but when I'm in school I don't have many other interesting thoughts.
School eats souls.
And I could talk about reasons why I hate Xschool (not mine), but that would be mean, and people would know what school I was talking about as soon as I started describing it. And other situations like that.

One thing I CAN tell you is that Kayla and I are building a cast of "The Office" out of people from school. So far we have a Michael, an Andy, a Jim, a Kelly, a Dwight, and an Angela. And a possible Creed.
It's turning into a nice little hobby.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: