9.03.2008

I have school tomorrow

Like, what?

That's kind of cool but kind of a pain in the something at the same time. I very much look forward to seeing everyone again, even random people who I never really talk to. And I have a strange desire to go to Chorus and hang out with Mr. Rich.
But I'm thinking I ought to go re read all those mid-summer identity crisis posts about how awesome this year is going to be. You know, to pump myself up.
Identity crisis? Try identity party.

Somehow those two words together made me laugh pretty hard just then.
"How was your summer?"
"It was great. I had an identity party"
I kind of want to have that conversation when I get to school, but I can't think of anyone who wouldn't be weirded out.

One conversation I KNOW I'll have when I get to school, because we've planned it:
"8 inches?!"
"wowwwww"
Isabella and I are weird people, and it's a long story that can be found in the pages of this very blog.

She and I went to a movie tonight. Summer's last stand. We saw sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 and we were the ONLY people in the theater. It was great because we could talk loudly and no one would care. Pictures to come. Because yeah, we took pictures.

Speaking of pictures, it'll probably be another week before I get my Holga pics. The guy I gave them to lied to me. It's two-three weeks to develop that stuff. I should find a place to do it myself.

I should go to bed. Really. I can't be tired for my FIRST DAY OF JUNIOR YEAR.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: