9.02.2008

Impatient

I want my pictures from Holga. I thought I would have them by now. I am impatient.

I should be reading or something.

I made myself a CD from Daphna's computer. So here is 'Clara's-new-iTunes-additions', Daphna edition:

Where'd You Go - Fort Minor
If I Never See Your Face Again - Maroon 5 feat. Rihanna
Where Does the Good Go - Tegan and Sara
That Girl Has Love - Rooney
Hello Helicopter - Motion City Soundtrack
Oh, It's Love - Hellogoodbye
Learning to Fall - Boys Like Girls
This Place is a Prison - The Postal Service
Let's See How Far We've Come - Matchbox 20
So Contagious - Acceptance
Daughters - John Mayer
Forget December - Something Corporate
Tiny Vessels - Death Cab for Cutie
Hello Goodbye - The Beatles
Portions for Foxes - Rilo Kiley
Technicolor Girl - Death Cab for Cutie
Walcott - Vampire Weekend (a band the drummer of whom went to my school)
Boston - Augustana
Break Myself - Something Corporate
Mistakes We Knew We Were Making - Mae

So that's what I've been listening to. I just went shopping for a 1st-day-of-school dress with my mom and found myself doing the whole back-to-school deal. Lohmann's is great for that though. 
I really should read. But I'm also really tired... We don't sleep much.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: