9.03.2008

Strange excitement

Today is the last day of summer.
I can't believe I typed that sentence. 
I should be overcome with some kind of depression right now, if this year is like any other year.
But I'm actually kind of weirdly excited. This year is going to be crazy. I can tell already.
I went and bought my textbooks today. There are a lot of them. It's not cool, how many there are, but I can take it. For real.
It's like what I was saying before though; this fall is absolutely not last fall, or the fall before that. It is an entirely different Fall. And considering last Fall wasn't exactly my favorite season due to nothing in particular, this one is looking up already.
But tomorrow I have to wake up at 6:40 and drive myself to school.
Which is simultaneously really cool and kind of freaky.
I'm doing my AP US History summer assignment thing, and not entirely hating it. Of course, I'm easily distracted, but that's just me being Clara.
I want to see everyone again too. Summers are fun, but there are a lot of people I haven't seen since June. Not cool, yo. So that'll be good.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: