9.04.2008

School Days

Welcome to my Junior year.

It took about an hour to realize that all those young looking people I didn't recognize were freshmen. And another half-hour to realize that the old senior class really was gone. It's weird, being older than almost the whole school, K-12. There is only one grade above us; that's mind-blowing.

I got lucky with teachers this year. That can be said for a fact. Good classes too- there isn't a single one where I look around and think "oh crap, I have no friends in this class". It could be though that I've gotten more friends. Either way, it's all good.

Outdoor education started today too. It was pretty cool, but I need to start taking my allergy medicine again. All that nature is a little much for my poor sinuses.

Well, off to do HOMEWORK, which, of course, they assigned the first day. I have to write a 2-3 page essay on the book I had to read for AP US History. In one night. Not looking forward to that.
I guess you can't have your cake and eat it too...

Love always,
Clara

No comments: