7.27.2009

Advice

The best quote:
Some days I ask myself if I want to live and the answer is eight pelicans going north in a gray sky.
I love reading these advice things. Cary Tennis's are hysterical and baffling, but I also read Ask Abby and the like, for the entertainment value. And I listen to Dawson McAllister... same idea.

So I've decided something-
You know, I'd really rather think about the problems of other people than my own stupid. Please write me emails about your problems at advice.lovealways@gmail.com

Legit. Or non-legit. I'd almost prefer non-legit. Because those are likely to be more interesting. Unless you have interesting and legit problems. In which case, PLEASE EMAIL ME ABOUT THEM.
In fact, just email me a question and I'll answer it. For example, this would be completely acceptable:
Dear Clara,
I have not thought about enough math this summer break. Can you direct me towards some interesting math that might go over your own head a little?
Very Bored

Dear Bored person
I think this is pretty cool. But I am also a nerd. But so are you, I would suppose, asking for math in the middle of the summer.
Sincerely,
Clara
Funny flashback- on my 7th/8th grade blog, International News of Anonymous, I had a similar setup. Very non-legit. Also hilarious. It was more centered on 7th grade issues, which, real or fictional, tend to be trivial to the point of absurdity.

Anyway, ask me things!

Love always,
Clara

No comments: