7.29.2009

Things I am looking forward to

  • Skiing
  • Speaking german and getting good at it
  • Taking online classes
  • Taking a class at the University of Berne
  • Swiss boys
  • Swiss college boys
  • Meeting otherwise cool people
  • Having occasions to wear dresses
  • Coming back for senior projects
  • Escaping DC drama
  • New experiences
I have to remind myself of this.
I leave August 14.
And I can't wait. Like, literally. I don't know how to deal with this waiting period. I went out and walked Old Town texting Daphna for like, almost an hour. It started to kind of rain. Whatever, I was still wearing sunglasses. They work as rainglasses too, you know.
Walking around and texting in the rain... this is my therapy. Mental breakdown? Time to walk around in the rain!

Also, my mom is making joking-noises about actually going to Nantucket the second week of August. I really want her not to be joking.

Love always,
Clara

2 comments:

Katie said...

Joke noises? Omg please! That would be so... horay! hazzah! Wow... sociology is making me lose my mind...

Daphna said...

rain glasses are the sex.
i miss you dear.
can't wait to see you <3