7.25.2009

Lord of the Flies?

I had this really weird dream last night.
It was at school, kind of, but everyone was always in the Preston Gym, sitting at lunch tables in rows. And someone wanted to systematically kill us all while we ate our cereal.
Katie was there, eating cereal, very calm about the whole thing. Will kept telling me to read Lord of the Flies, which in the dream I hadn't read, but in real life I have. In fact, copies of Lord of the Flies were showing up everywhere in the dream.
The people who wanted to systematically kill us all decided to do random executions by breathing fire on one arbitrary lunch table at a time. That was kind of exciting.

Also, I've had several dreams in which someone has cut off my hair lately. Do you think that's like, a symbol for something? It sounds like the sort of thing that would mean that I'm secretly in love with my mother or something.

Love always,
Clara

2 comments:

Katie said...

haha, I so would be calm.

I looked up getting your hair cut in dreams and it either means a loss of power or that you need to discard something in your life. Hmm...

clara said...

That's basically what I've been doing for the past week- discarding things in my life.
WOW dream analysis is good.