7.06.2009

This is my theory

In the summer I get bored. Not too bored, not unpleasingly bored, but bored enough. Idle, as they say. And when I am bored in this way, I spend a good amount of time on my computer.
Also, in the summer, I hang out with friends. This is good. Also, since we are teenagers and I think it's hardwired into our brains, we spend a lot of time listening to music. Or perhaps music follows us wherever we go, seeing as we are magical and all.

The point of this ramble is, the combination of increased exposure to music and increased time to explore often leads to dramatically increased iTunes spending.
My little music binges are more frequent and more epic during the summertime.

Most recently-

Armistice - Phoenix (Margo I blame you for this one. It's awesome)
The Drive - The Animators
Bang Bang - Dispatch
If I Had Eyes - Jack Johnson
Fuzzy Blue Lights - Owl City
Hot Air Balloon - Owl City
Coast of Carolina - Telekinesis
Technicolor Health - Harlem Shakes
Better Things - Passion Pit
Welcome to the World - Kevin Rudolf etc.
Think About It - Flight of the Conchords (This one is the fault of Nicole and Chris. I have been converted)
Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship
Orange Sky - Alexi Murdoch

An eclectic mix, to say the least.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: