7.28.2009

Dear god.

I was one of those kids who was into aliens and ghosts and stuff. I still am, kind of, but now it's more of an entertainment thing than a "let's discover the secrets of the world" thing.
I guess some people never grow out of that.
Anyway, for the purposes of my November novel, which has yet to be titled (seeing as it's July, I've got some time), I decided to google 'Conspiracy Theories'.

Or, I had assumed that this sort of thing existed, but I had no idea it was so centralized and whatnot.
Among the most popular topics:
  • 2012 End Times
  • Aliens and UFOs
  • War on Terrorism
  • 9/11 Conspiracies
  • Paranormal Studies
  • Conspiracies in Religions
  • Secret Societies
  • New World Order
  • Science & Technology
  • Aircraft Projects (really?)
  • Ancient & Lost Civilizations
  • Predictions and Prophecies
  • Swine Flu and other Diseases

It's like, proof against itself. Seriously. Suppose I'm only a slight nutcase, and I think that Swine Flu is definitely related to a conspiracy. If I found this website, I'm more likely to think "Wow, aliens. There's a lot of bullshit here, including my beliefs" than "Oh hey I'm right about Swine Flu and WOW THE WORLD IS SINISTER"

But this website will be awesome novel inspiration. Details to come.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: